The original building was built in 1876 and the church was and remains a real hub of the local community. After a major remodelling of the rear section in 1960 the Church Building as it stands today is extremely flexible and enables us to be host to so many sub-
Below we show a scanned copies of some treasured documents. Firstly a booklet produced in 1960 to coincide with the remodelling mentioned. This contains all sorts of interesting snippets of information and gives a good insight into the WMC at that time.
Further down the page is a copy of a 1927 Reunion Programme which again is a lovely thing to be able to look back on and into an earlier age of the church’s history between the 1st & 2nd World Wars.